Sunday, May 20, 2012

MY BOYFRIEND'S BACK

We usually talk to each other over the phone but not see each other more often.  Being apart from now doesn't change the way I feel for you.  Yes, I feel lonely and bored, and sometimes I'm overwhelmed with emptiness.   But always remember that I love you and everything about you.






You make me feel loved, you make me feel safe, but more importantly you make me feel wanted.   We both knew our friendship would grow right from the very first day we spoke.  But, neither one of us begin to imagine the love we both feel, not exploding or thundering into our hearts, but just slowly growing into a beautiful relationship that only you and I can understand.  You are my soul mate, my best friend, my inspiration, and my love. 


I don't feel the miles between us, but for some reason celebrating 10th Monthsary without you, today I do miss you.  I will always be yours no matter what the world turns out to be. My heart will always yearning for your love and care forever. I love you always.  Missing you so much Palabz.